Saturday, October 12, 2013

Intangible



There are some people who's names are just beautiful. You know what I mean. Not because it's anything extraordinary; it's just that the sight of it popping up on your phone or the sound of it being brought up in a random conversation makes you happy and that makes it perfect. And maybe a few million others share this name but you figure out it's not the letters that make the name what it has come to mean; It's everything about this someone that's been carefully etched in between the letters that no one else can emulate. That's what makes it sound so different and look so different than everyone else's--the soul of the name. 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love that thought. And it is so true. For instance, the name "Michelle," automatically makes me think of this awesome blogger I love reading posts from... oh hey, that's you! ;) lol.

    Hope your day is grand!!

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"