Sunday, June 16, 2013

 I'm very naive. I know I am. But I'm  coming to another crossroads where I have to choose to either dream or fly back down to reality and although I know what I should do, I still wonder. I still imagine. I still believe that it could be

I typed this down in my phone earlier without thinking about it ahead of time but I really liked it, not because it sounds beautiful and poetic since it definitely doesn't. I liked it because it was feelings written before fully processed. Raw and so fresh that I didn't really understand what my heart meant and what God was telling me until I read my own words. I'm a dreamer. I fear though to be hurt by these dreams and  I'm sure many know what I mean. You think yet another dream will hurt you (again) but the tug inside to wonder what if seems to get to you every time. So you Dream. And you live. And you wait. No matter how much hurt may lie in store for your crushed reveries, the possibility of them becoming reality takes center stage again. And once again, it's all worth it. 

9 comments:

  1. Mmmh . . . yeah, I have moments like that...where it all comes in a rush but I don't quite know exactly what it is I'm feeling or thinking until I step back laster and look at it. (Kind of like that sentence I just wrote!)
    This is so honest Michelle, that's sweet. =)

    "It's all worth it." It is. It is. =)

    xx `Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny. <3 Thank you for understanding me. :)

      Delete
  2. I think this is where the adage 'follow your heart, but take your brain with you' comes in handy.

    I've obviously never met you, but I think you must be a rather beautiful soul...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or is it 'take your head with you'? I forget.

      Delete
    2. Aww, that is so sweet, thank you!

      Haha, I'm not exactly sure which one it is. Either one works. :)

      Delete
  3. "So you Dream. And you live. And you wait. No matter how much hurt may lie in store for your crushed reveries, the possibility of them becoming reality takes center stage again. And once again, it's all worth it. "


    Yes! ANd honestly, I think there is nothing wrong with dreaming and hoping because I doooo believe that dreams in time, and in the riiight time, can come true. So, I hink its important to dream and not give up on that dream unless you know for sure that it is not a dream for you, or that God has for you.

    Remember, they cant order you to stop dreaming...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Sophie, first off thank you for quoting Cinderella. You ARE a kindred spirit. :)Secondly, yes, yes. It is important to keep dreaming the dreams worth dreaming. <3

      Delete
  4. 'nother one for the bookmarks. ;)

    This is sooo... gah. Exactly what you said about it, just the whole... THING, I just can't explain. It *does* feel raw, and I think it *is* poetic, at least a little bit.

    Thanks for the reminder that it's OK for me to dream, even if my dreams crush me again -- because I can still dream after that, and who knows if someday those dreams may come true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they DO come true. I know. ;)

      Thank you, Liv. <3 You always make me feel so much better about my "Oh goodness, why did I just write that?" kinda posts, with comments like this. :)

      Delete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"