It's been too long, again. Way, way too long.
Announcement #1: I changed the comment verification thingy (such technical language) to keep that bad ol' spam at bay. ;)
Announcement #2: Well, I should have planned that one out, shouldn't I have? Haha
(Note to self: laughing at your own pointless jokes is definitely not cool.)
Annnyway, I want you all to know I haven't forgotten it here, I miss writing a lot, but inspiration hasn't exactly been flowing like water from a fountain for me and life is getting a little bit busier. I'm so extremely blessed with where I'm starting to work though. I'm serious guys, I was literally skipping around earlier about it... And needless to say, listening to really perky songs from my pre-teen years. (The Lizzie Mcguire Movie soundtrack, need I say more?)
To sum it up, I'm really happy.
Not to say everything is smooth sailing for me right now, because there's always bumps along the way. Those rough patches usually wind up teaching me something in the end anyway though. :)
So! To end this particularly random post, how about I post a couple of snow pictures? You heard it! We had snow in Alabama. Woo hoo! :D
How've you been and what's the weather like, friends?
you got SNOW!!!!! oh my goodness. lucky! we just got sleet. a little bit of sleet.....and it's not nearly as pretty as what you got, based on the pictures, which are gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, girl! Well, even sleet is magical in its own right. :D
DeleteOh my goodness gracious your snow photos are beautiful! I am jealous. It's been raining the past two days but that's it :p maybe if we're lucky we'll get fog for the next few days! :D
ReplyDeleteLife is humming along for me. Like you, I am happy all around but there are bumps here and there. God is good :)
I've missed your posts! Come back to us!
Thanks Lacey! I hope y'all get snow soon!
DeleteYes He is. :)
Awww, thank you so much!!! I'll try to write more. :) I have missed it an awful lot.
Those are lovely! I could just sit and look at them and imagine the flakes as they fall...
ReplyDeleteWe got some snow the first day of January and I had a hay-day with it. =D
but of late we've had lots of sunsets, and a strange combination of 20s with a random 40's day popping in.
For me, school is back in session and I was sick last week, but now on the mend.
Things are looking up!
~Jenny
I'm glad you're getting better, girl! And yay for the snow! :D Thank you so, so much. :)
Delete