Thursday, January 10, 2013

Todayness

I haven't been keeping up with y'all's blogs like I should, and all I want is some nice quiet time with my laptop and coffee where I can blog scan forever and a day, but I have to send off for a new cord hopefully tonight. So, for awhile now I've been writing on the desktop, that's in one of the coldest rooms in the house, haha. And I'll be switching desktops soon too, which means more me-take-photos will be coming (with better editing software). ;)

Today I'm smiling, because God found me a job that works so perfectly into my life, I didn't think it even existed. It's a restaurant that's run by Christians, and completely and totally wonderful. Not that I'm biased of this place... But truly, it's better than I could ever have expected. My soon to be boss is just so, so nice, and the other employees seem to be, as well. Ahh, and I'll be getting weekends and late nights off, so I can still go to church, volunteer at the horse stables and set up photography shoots.  
His plans are always better than my own. 

Blessings to all of you! How is 2013 so far? :)


15 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! HOW EXCITING:) I'm very happy for you! That sounds like my dream job. I've been wanting to work at a Village Inn or a Starbucks but knowing the place is owned and run by Christians is a crazy and rare thing to find, so im so happy for you! Because that usually guaruntees a nicer atmosphere. Congrats:) I'm still praying and hoping an opportunity comes up for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'm pretty excited... sure, nervous too, but all good things cause that. :) I sure hope you find your perfect job very soon!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh that is so exciting!!!!!!!! Congratulations on the job :D I am so happy for you. I love love love when God blesses His children with unexpected things like that. I can't wait to hear how its going!

    And don't worry, I've been abusing all my followers as well. I've had to energy for blogging lately! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. :) Thank you, Lacey!!! <3

      Awww, well sometimes I think all of us bloggers need a bit of a break. I hopefully will get back in the swing of writing though. :)

      Delete
  3. That job sounds wonderful!
    I have an interview for an aftercare program for preschoolers on Friday and am really hoping I get the job!
    and that picture is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, girl, that's so awesome! I hope it went well! :D

      Delete
  4. Hey, I'm right there with you! Since my old computer crashed (it's okay now though) we decided it wouldn't be wise to uplaod any new pictures to it, but the other computer is in a VERY cold room!
    Yay! That is such a blessing to get that kind of job! =D =D =D
    The plans for 2013 are pretty big, I'm hoping to set up an online shop to sell my pictures...we'll see how it goes. =)

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny! :) How exciting!!! Please keep me updated for how that goes! :D

      Delete
  5. That is WONDERFUL about your new job! I *love* seeing how God brings details like this together to His perfect "T"!! Keep us posted on here {as you can brave the cold} about how it all goes. I've really enjoyed getting to know you as I page back through your blog.
    www.justasiam-meghan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Lucky! I've been job searching for a good while now, and still.....nothing. (I'm having a hard time being patient)
    You're absolutely right though. God's plans are always better than our own :)

    ---->> Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure God has an *amazing* job in store for you! :) And thank you!!

      Delete
  7. How awesome! God can do so much more than we expect or imagine. That's one of the things He's been teaching me in this new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, same here. That lesson is a beautiful one though. :)

      Delete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"