“Real life is a funny thing you know.
In real life saying the right thing, at the right moment is beyond crucial.
So crucial in fact, that most of us start to hesitate, for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.
But lately what I’ve began to fear more than that, is letting the moment pass with saying anything.
I think you deserved to look back on your life without this chorus of resounding voices saying, I could of but it’s too late now.
So there’s a time for silent, and there a time for waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say.
You’ll know it.
I don’t think you should wait.
I think you should speak now.”
-Taylor Swift
“Real life is a funny thing you know.
In real life saying the right thing, at the right moment is beyond crucial.
So crucial in fact, that most of us start to hesitate, for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.
But lately what I’ve began to fear more than that, is letting the moment pass with saying anything.
I think you deserved to look back on your life without this chorus of resounding voices saying, I could of but it’s too late now.
So there’s a time for silent, and there a time for waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say.
You’ll know it.
I don’t think you should wait.
I think you should speak now.”
-Taylor Swift
-Taylor Swift
Be fearless. Say what you mean, and accomplish the beautiful, that you always thought was impossible. Even when you think you can't, you always can, even if it terrifies you. Maybe it's walking up on stage and singing, letting go while learning how to swim, or writing a letter that leaves you feeling butterfly nerves. Whatever it is, I just want you to know, you can.
God always gives us the strength to achieve anything that's worth it. <3
God always gives us the strength to achieve anything that's worth it. <3
Amen! Love this! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jessi! :)
DeleteLove this :D Such true words! Love that quote in the picture from We Bought a Zoo!!! Beautifully insightful as always my friend! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful new picture too! Hope you have a fabulous day :)
P.S. Just in case there weren't enough smilies in my comment-- :) :) :)
Ohh, I didn't know that was from We Bought a Zoo. I MUST watch that soon. :D Thank you so much, Lacey! <3 And I looooove smilies. :)
DeleteI'm saving this one in my bookmarks. X) Excelente, my dear. ;)
ReplyDeleteAwwww, thank you. :) <3
DeleteSO true. Taylor swift actually has some good points:)
ReplyDeleteShe sure does! :)
Delete