Thursday, December 13, 2012

Alissa, David and Emma Kay // Christmas Portraits

Here's just a few of the pictures that I was so blessed to take this past Sunday of my sister, Alissa, brother-in-law, David and lil' niece, Emma Kay. They were so amazing at knowing how to pose. As of now I'm needing to work on the skill of posing folks, so that was a big help. :) Anyway, enough talk; you can get to see this sweet family now.












Emma needed a little break to unwind, and so while her Nanna and Papa watched her, I decided that my sis and brother-in-law needed some couple portraits thrown in. :)

















 Sweet, aren't they? 

I hope y'all have a blessed day tomorrow! <3 I'm going to help take my nephews to see Santa at a mall and hang out with my sisters and mom. I'm pretty excited for such a Christmasy day. 
Are y'all getting more and more thrilled as the advent calendar trails along? :)

8 comments:

  1. nice photos! :)

    http://riniigilina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! You have such a sweet family :)

    Hope your day is awesome tomorrow! I'm not feeling particularly thrilled about Christmas this year, honestly, but life in general is pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lacey! :D

      I know how that can be. <3 But that's wonderful you're doing well, dear!

      Delete
  3. Haha, I got to num. 16 and just Loled! =D
    From the bridge on all of them were especially precious!
    I can see the resemblence between you and Alissa. =)
    Posing, ya, it's kind of a thing that comes with practice, I might be doing our family portraits on one side of the family and just a Little nervous...0.o Just a little. Hoping for good lighting. =)
    Very excited! =D =D =D

    `Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, their expression are pretty priceless. ;)
      Aww, thank you! That's *such* a compliment. <3 :)
      Oooh, I know you'll do great! Yes, good lighting... always something that we photographers wish could be guaranteed! Hehe, I know I have. But girl, you're really good, so you'll do awesome no matter what. :)

      Delete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"