Friday, December 14, 2012

He Will...

I got a text from my friend Lily today saying what had happened in Connecticut. It honestly didn't sink in for awhile, but when it did I couldn't begin to understand why. Why? Why would someone do something that hurtful? I don't know if we'll ever know, but if there's one consolation it's that the sweet innocent 18 lives and prayerfully the other ten are with Jesus right now. 

I know that all the families are going to be needing prayers to be comforted through this time. 

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain... - Revelation 21:4

What a perfect promise. 

6 comments:

  1. In answer to your question, I think that the Church of our nation, has lost the fear of God.

    As followers of Christ it is our responsibility to take a stand for righteousness sake, and to let others know that hope is not lost, but can be found in Christ alone.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me think of the song, In Christ Alone. <3

      Blessings to you, Nela!

      Delete
  2. Thats one of my favorite verses, and i know, its heartbreaking. :(

    http://thewaytimeworks.blogspot.com/2012/12/looks-questionable-to-me.html

    (I answered your questions)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. <3

      Thank you again, so much for answering them, girl! :)

      Delete
  3. That verse is literally one of my favorites. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"