Monday, November 5, 2012

A Very Happy Post :)

I was going to post a melancholy poem, and a melancholy song, with a melancholy look upon my face but that was frankly making me ::ahem:: melancholy.
I know that I personally love being happy and I want all of you to be happy to, so today I'll do my best, my very best. :)

Everyone has a song that cheers them up when they're down, am I right? This is mine. Call it a guilty pleasure, if you will...


Oh, and ::cough:: this too.




And now...


\


Believe this! God made each of us beautiful in His image and likeness and there's someone out there who loves you in an amazing way. Beyond just plain amazing, out of the ball park amazing, and He's the one who gave you life. 

Things to make you happier than even the above things could:

Text or call someone you haven't talked to in a long time.


Text or call your best friend, too. Preferably call. :)



Dance around the kitchen in your socks, while listening to a happy song.


Take pictures outside of things you may not notice every day.


Go tell your family and friends you love them. You won't regret it.



Read the Christmas story in your Bible and listen to this:



Make cookies and then eat some. :) Oh, and don't forget chocolate milk!

Write down your thoughts in your favorite color.

Go walk out the door to look up at the stars and moon when the sun is set. Who knows, your future love may be doing the same thing at that very second.


Write your future husband (or if you're a guy, your future wife) a love letter. Don't leave out the 
pointless details. Explain your day in the loveliest words you know. They will love this someday.

If you play an instrument, play. If not, sing. Sing loud. :) Or whistle, or hum or clap your hands... You get the idea.

Do yourself up and have a self-portrait session. Okay, umm, if you're a guy that would be a little weird. 

Think up and write a really awesome Facebook or Twitter status. It doesn't matter who likes it, just write it. :)

Watch this.


Make fun plans for Winter, like a Christmas party, with dancing and a trip around the neighborhood to go caroling. 

Write a blog post about things that make you happy. :)

Blessings to all of you!

What makes you happy? I'd love to hear!








3 comments:

  1. i LOVED this post! it made me laugh and smile.... you have a wonderful personality, i can tell :)
    ~kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite ever. There were so many mental notes I was taking of what I would state that I loved when i was scrolling through the post, but then i realized i loooved all of itttt. It made me happy and excited for Christmas and doing things like dancing through the kitchen listening to awesome songs. And it made me yearn to watch Elf. That picture totally made me laugh. A long with the phone compliments" Your shirt is fetching" picture. haha. It made me smile. I think I'm going to tell someone they look fetching today. I think I might have to link this post to my blog post tomorow. I love it that much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love love! Just when I sat down at my computer to get some homework done, feeling kinda depressed and unmotivated, and decided to check blogger first... this totally cheered me :) I can't wait to have a legendary day now because of it. Your words are life-giving!

    I hope you have a totally fab day my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"