Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You Take My Breath Away


 '
I've been falling in love with God again these past few days. It's so bright and perfect. 
I'm a romantic, I admit. Love stories have always drawn me in like a moth to a flame. I find myself craving a love so deep, so real. In my frailty I failed to realize that the most intense, awe-inspiring love was already surrounding me. Whatever my earthly love story may or may not be, it will be like a grain of sand on the shore with what I have right now. 

"You steal my heart, 
And You take my breath away."










5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and I know that feeling! It's so wonderful. :) I'll be honest, in the rush of things, I feel like I've been neglecting Him lately. But yesterday I had school off and actually spent time with Him some in prayer and reading and I got that feeling too. I hope I can just maintain it and not get sweeped up again in life and schedules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Being in love with the God of the universe is such an incredible experience. There are no words.

    And oh my gosh, that song brings we to tears every time. Lifehouse's original version and Colton Dixon... so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, Mishy! I find that the closer I am to Him the more okay I am with being single. The book Authentic Beauty is about this, you really should read it when you can.

    ~Rach <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Michelle! Is't God's love wonderful?
    ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"