Monday, October 22, 2012

I Love Little Moments Like That

This picture illustrates one of the reasons I'm so happy it's this time of year.



Today is a very peaceful day. The last completely peaceful day I'll be living until sometime next week, and that's okay. As much as I adore quiet time at home I probably adore even more going on adventures. ;)

But today will be made up of little things...

editing photos from the Autumn photo session last night with my nephews // listening to the songs below over and over (and over again) // spending precious time on my front porch // playing cards // watching the movie Serendipity and dreaming about New York City at Christmas time // filling out an application // texting my sweet friends (my phone just went off as I typed that) 

I'm blessed: so, so blessed. <3

What is your day looking like?



8 comments:

  1. Those cranberries look amazing! I like peaceful days as well, it is nice to mix them into busy days and have a good balance.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! What were you doing with the cranberries? They look delish.

    My day is consisting of working for eight hours, going to a book sale, then a small group later tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom made some cranberry sauce with them. :) Oh, goodness it sounds busy but fun!

      Delete
  3. I love those songs and those berries are so pretty and look tasty:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet :)
    looks to me like you had a pretty good day!
    and the cranberries.... miss, you are very brave ;)
    have a blissful week!
    ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! (: You have a wonderful week too, Kylie! God bless!

      Delete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"