Do you ever have those days where it feels like a load's been taken off your back, your heavy heart is made light? God embodies the word forgiveness, but sometimes I forget His mercy, how He doesn't love us because of what we do or don't do, He just loves us. He'd do anything to bring us to himself, including letting His creation nail His Son up and let Him die. I know we've all heard it a few thousand times probably, but it never gets old, the story of redemption of a world enslaved by sin. He forgives us. His love is so perfect and so whole that He will clean us of anything so we can live in complete brilliance one day. It doesn't matter what problem weighs down, He will erase it for us if we come to Him.
This still is just so huge to me and I can't really wrap my brain around it, but that's okay.
I love those days. This morning/today is one of them for me.
ReplyDelete"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls..."
Yes, they are *incredible*.
DeleteOh, I love that verse so much! <3 Thank you, Lacey. :)