There are so many little things to be thankful for, but I admit I too often look past them, only concerned about the next big thing. But see, the little thing are the big things.
They make up most of our time and I sort of love that. To keep myself present I want to start taking the time to fully appreciate the beauty of these little joys.
Singing Disney songs with my love for no particular reason at all.
A giant box of hot chocolate I bought with Wesley’s mom as Costco, sitting happily on the kitchen table, reminding me that cold weather is finally here. :)
Laughing until I cry on the phone with my best friend, talking about all sorts of nostalgic, happy little things.
That I’ll be flying to see my family in Alabama next month!
The coziness of getting in comfy, warm clothes after a long day at work.
Knowing I have tomorrow off do I can stay up as late as I wish tonight and watch happy vlogs on YouTube (mostly British... mostly Christmassy).
Speaking of Christmas, Christmas EVERYTHING. Christmas movie suggestions are welcome!
Messy buns and no makeup days.
Clean sheets and soft blankets.
The Cinderella castle Disney intro that make me tear up like a baby...
Having someone I’m incredibly excited to come home to.
Laughter that escapes just because I’m that happy. :)
Finding who I used to be and who I still am.
Candy canes and hot chocolate. (Hot chocolate made it on this list TWO TIMES because it’s just that amazing.)
The fact that it’s probably going to actually rain in a few days... here in California! Yay!
Planning a Disneyland vacation with Wesley. <3
Beautiful sun rises and sunsets.
The fact that God gave us this very day to be alive so that we could appreciate all of these little things.
Thank you, friends. And now for some very random pictures and quotes that made me smile. ;)












No comments:
Post a Comment
All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.
Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8
"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"