Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hello Again

My name is Michelle and I'm addicted to the smell of rain, homemade pizza, the intro to Disney movies, old hymns, twirling in skirts, falling ridiculously in love, chocolate-covered pretzels, singing terribly, hugs, red velvet anything, fresh daisies, pillow forts, the man in the moon, sarcastic comebacks, and ukuleles,  

There's a lot about this life to love. :)











Blessings & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"