I have many, many things to be happy about.
Life is something to be happy about.
And then all the moments and blessings that make up this life are
somethings to be happy about.
Let me name just a few, my friends.
My niece is going to be born any day now!
I'm going to help babysit my three little nephews while my sister
is in the hospital. We're going to have a movie night and play games and eat
sugar cookies and listen to Disney music
and read Dr. Seuss and of course I'll be the coolest aunt ever.
I'm going to pull my camera out and take pictures of anything (anything!)
that strikes my fancy.
I'm going to start looking for a part-time job after things settle. Something calm. ;)
Autumn is coming in less than two months! <3
I have the sweetest family in the entire world.
I have the most incredible Savior who gives me grace every day.
I'm starting to remember what eating normally is like. And I'm not so very scared to try real food again. I'm going to bake this Autumn, and not just taste my creations, I'm going to eat some of them. ;)
Choosing happy songs/movies/books is a total day changer. ;)
Speaking of which, I'm reading Anne Of the Island and while there may be sad parts, reading L.M. Montgomery's words again fill me with dreamy thoughts and happy feels. (Yes, I just said "feels").
I still adore personality psychology and finding out more about myself and others.
I'm worrying way less about clothes, makeup, hair and all that silliness. There's too much adventure out there to worry about that whole shebang.
I'm planning to travel somewhere within the next few years. I've wanted to for awhile, but now I want to really start planning. I was thinking Prince Edward Island... Any suggestions?
I'm going to watch Serendipity tonight.
I'm just thankful for today and that makes me happy. Endlessly happy. <3 :)
What are you happy about?

Congratulations on your soon to be born niece! A "happy list" is a great idea! I'm happy for my Savior's love :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Bethany! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's the end all in things to be happy about. <3
Good evening, Michelle Marie :) First of all I want to thank you for visiting and following my new blog - your comment was a joy and blessing to me.
ReplyDeleteAnd secondly, I had a lovely time reading your posts. The previous post really hit a chord in me and I appreciate your honesty. I remember the days when I wanted to get on the scale and have a lower number, but wasn't concerned about the health aspect of losing weight. I have since learned that it's not the number that's important but rather the healthy choices and living. And choosing to live a healthy lifestyle that is honoring to God is certainly more rewarding :) Thank you for taking a stand and being an inspiration to many women, young and old.
I look forward to visiting again. Have a beautiful weekend! Hugs to you
Thank you so much, Stephanie! <3 Your comment was so sweet, and put a smile on my face!
DeleteYou're absolutely right, choosing healthy and God-honoring trumps a number on the scale every. single. time.
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, dear! Blessings! :)
I will have a new niece/nephew (not sure which yet lol) in February. Babies are such a happy thing! Congrats auntie :)
ReplyDeleteThat autumn list! I can't wait to do all of those things too!
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND YES!!!!! I would TOTALLY go there some day! Please do!!
Yay for your niece/nephew! SO exciting! :D
ReplyDeleteYou should totally go! I think I need to go to PEI... it's a promise I made to myself long ago, and I'm not going to go and break a promise. That's just wrong. ;)