Sunday, May 26, 2013

Okay, so I'm in one of those REALLY good moods. I'm not for sure if there's one reason why... more like for a few handful of reasons. God's good. He's been doing a lot of little things in my life to remind me that there's a lot to be happy about. Just when you think it's going all wrong, something goes right and that one thing, that one fish that swims against the stream of bad luck is enough to let you see there are about a million and one other good things, like homemade strawberry preserves, conversations where every laugh is comfortable and the moment you see the moon while it's still light outside, that have been overlooked. Am I making sense? Probably not. 

The point is, life is full of a lot of happy blessings that may be hidden behind a masquerade mask. And those are the beautiful surprises that make life unpredictable and heart-thumping. 














I feel like I'm falling in love, and I'm not sure why. I'm not in love, and yet... and yet. Smiles that hurt, songs that make me dance around my room, incomplete sentences that make me light up and flutters like fireflies, find their way into my days. 

Maybe I'm about to fall in love, I can't say. Or maybe this is just loving to live the life He's given, because you know, it really is an awfully big adventure. 

4 comments:

  1. This is all SO true, & lovely the way you described it all & I'm so blessed to read all these little things God is working with in your life lately. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Michelle! It's the magic in the subtle, every day things, right? I love that. I think it's God's special way of romancing the artist in us. Because as artists we notice these things and we appreciate their beauty... and, hopefully, give credit to the One who created these moments.

    I believe you are in love with God :) It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I'd never heard that song before, and it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE. No other words describe my feelings about this. <3

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"