Friday, April 5, 2013

When I am Weak

I really love second chances.
I love when I make mistakes that I can prevent them next time.
Maybe this is seeing the glass too full, but that simple thought always cheers me up when things go wrong, or more like when I mess up. I think of Anne Shirley saying that one good thing about herself was that when she made mistakes she never repeated them. I wish I could claim that too, but all I can say is that disappointment from others and myself pushes me to try not to repeat it. A lot of that has been happening lately. It's a good thing really, because I can see God's work all throughout it. He takes my human frailty and gives me strength, His strength, to fix the problem, no matter how big or small. 

That's pretty much all my thoughts to say today. I know there wasn't a real rhyme or reason, but my heart sometimes needs to spill out words just because. 

Love to all of you. <3 
Oh and by the way, hug that person you really want to hug. I'm sure they need it. 

3 comments:

  1. "When I'm weak, You make me strong. When I'm blind, You shine Your light on me. And I'll never get by living on my own ability. How refreshing to know You don't need me. How amazing to find that You want me. So I'll stand on Your truth & I'll fight with Your strength--till YOU bring the victory...by the power of Christ in me."
    ~~In Me, Casting Crowns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful for second chances too Michelle! Often, I seem to learn best from mistakes rather than given directions... sorta good and sort of not so good. =/ but as long as I don't let go of God's hand, He can lead me on.
    I'm thankful too. <3

    xx ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. " There will always be second chances. And you'll always be on your first try."
    -- Stellar Kart. :)

    Yes, second chances are beautiful and undeserving and so filled with love.

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"