I know everyone who finds themselves appreciating and crafting the beauty of creation; whether it be stringing words together, brushing strokes onto a canvas, strumming sweet melodies, or freezing a moment, all have one thing in common-- the peace and tranquility we encounter from that very art.
I know I'm not the best photographer; I make so many technical mistakes I don't even want to think about it. But the fact is, God gave me a love for it. I adore the feeling at capturing a moment I never want to forget, and just making others see how I interpreted a cluster of shadowed branches against a bluebird kind of sky. It's unexplainable, and the nearest way to describe it is like you're in another reality-- a reverie for just that time. The world around you washes away and all that's left is the very thing you're capturing.
So friends, am I the only one who finds it to be like a living dream? <3
No, not the only one! I feel the same way when I photograph or write or draw or am just looking at God's work. The things He does is so incredibly inspiring and amazing. It IS like a dream. And the park or place you took these photos at is so dream-like! I would love to spend a day there, sooooooo gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see ya blogging again ;) Missed ya!
Exactly! His work just kind of stops me in my tracks. <3
DeleteActually, it was a zoo, haha! I just only posted non-animal pictures in this post so it would be more plant related, but the animal pics are comin' too! :D
Aww, thank you!!
A dream. . . yes, that's a very good description of the way I feel when I'm trying to capture the beauty around me! And the same feeling again when I look at those pictures later, especially the light filled pictures. =D
ReplyDeleteI reeeeeally like that second picture; all those interwoven branches, and then the sun peeking though. Beautifulness. <3 Aaand, the cluster of shadowed branches against the "blue bird kind of sky"! It's funny too, because I was just noticing the same thing about the branches in my backyard the other day! (While I ate my lunch outside in the sunshine!)
I also like the backlit grass, and the lily-pads on the water and the reflections on the pond. (Is that a Swan I see in the top left corner??!)
Lovely post! =D
~Jenny
Thank you SO much, Jenny! So sweet. :) Ahhh, lunch out in the sunshine?! Sounds perfectly perfect. :D And yes, it was a swan. ^_^ I may post a close up one of them in a few days. (:
Delete"It's unexplainable, and the nearest way to describe it is like you're in another reality-- a reverie for just that time. The world around you washes away and all that's left is the very thing you're capturing."
ReplyDeleteThat's EXACTLY what it is!!!! I lvoe the way you put it because it's so true, i just never would have thought to describe it like that. Thank you. <3 I love the pictures especially the lilypad one:)
It's so inspiring that I'm not the only one who knows what that's like. Thank you so much, girl! :)
DeleteOooooh, gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteAnd no, you're not the only one who considers it a dream. :)
That means a lot, and thank you so much, Kailey! :)
Delete