Monday, October 15, 2012

We Cooked Out

In the South there's a lovely perk of having a late Autumn, you can cook out on the grill quite comfortably for much longer than otherwise  would be expected. My oh my, what outshines the smell of hamburgers cooking over charcoal, and the crisp breeze of a perfect October night? It's a difficult combination to beat. :) I took a few outside pictures, being caught up into the dream of a moment.






I'm going someplace in a few days and this someplace may contain a certain somebody who this someone used to know. Why am I terrified? I probably am terrified because when faced with someone I haven't seen in years I have a tendency to croak out jumbled words for sentences and look down at my feet like a lost puppy. My face goes warm and my skin crawls with the reality that I'll not soon forget this day. I am going through with it though, and I'm going to be here to say I did it. I'll have my camera around my neck for my security blanket and most of all I'll have sweet words rushing through my mind, 

"I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13

Blessings and love to all of you! <3

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures. We have late autumns here in California, too!

    Be brave, girl! I can identify with how you are feeling. That is a wise scripture to keep in mind :)

    ReplyDelete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"