Thursday, October 4, 2012

Look How They Shine For You


I've been thinking about people I used to know, and to be honest there's one who I miss more than others. Isn't the heart funny? You think you're doing find, strutting along the road like you own it and then you hear a song and all of that finesse goes down the drain, leaving you with a mind jammed of memories and a sting that hurts. He may have just been a friend, not the love of your life like everyone and every romantic film expects, but that doesn't mean anything less. You miss him, but what would life be like without a heart that beats? Even though you don't see how it will now, it will get better in time--each time remembering gets better. So, don't be afraid to let others get close, our hearts weren't made to be kept cold, in a freezer; God made them to let us love and to be loved.


1 comment:

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"