The past few days... well, I suppose since the New Year, I've been as happy feeling than I can remember in I don't know how long. God is awesome. I think this is a good start to my year and all I can hope is that the whole year may be this carefree, for all of us. <3
So, to commemorate such a feeling, I will now post everything that strikes my fancy as...
happy.
(Pink makes me happy.)
Cooking and eating pancakes. I have full bragging rights to say I make some pretty awesome chocolate chip pancakes. ;)
Wishing on stars.
Writing someone you haven't talked to in forever.
Dancing in the kitchen to your jam. You knooow what it is.
Mine is "Hey, Soul Sister" or literally any song by Barry White...
Reading poetry that makes you smile and daydream.
All the feels. ;)
Watching that silly, romantic comedy that still makes you swoon.
Or watching a total tear-jerker and then laughing at yourself
for being such a girl. ;P (Or guy, if I have guy followers...) I didn't mean to exclude y'all from the conversation.
Now this is awkward. ;)
Take pictures outside and post them for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.
I plan on doing this very thing later. Yay! :)
Being ridiculously excited to be alive today. It's pretty cool or rad... or whatever. ;) It really is though. We are alive. We're given the chance to live, breath, cry, laugh until we cry or laugh until we cry. The point is... we're being given a whole lot. Today. Let's be thankful and enjoy it, why don't we? :)
I think that just about sums it up. ;)







Good list of things that make you happy! There are so many things to be glad about! And...I love donuts!
ReplyDelete