I saw this a little while back on Sophie's blog, Time is Passing, and I wanted to try it on my blog too. Sooo, ask me any of these questions and in my next post I shall dare to answer them. :D
I'm just in one of those Disney sorts of moods today. Do you know what I mean? There's something about Disney to me; it's ethereal and wondrous, but joyfully simple in a makes-me-smile-every-time kind of way. That's why I love it, it makes me happy; the same kind of happy I felt back when I was five.
Friends, I want to know, if you love Disney, why do you?
By the way, I can't seem to stop listening to this today.
It's short but OH SO perfect. :) *sigh*
::Ends Disney Ramble::
Blessings + Love

Haha I loved the Owl City version! How cute. And yeah Disney is awesomeeeeeeee.
ReplyDeleteOkay... #7, 22, 19, 17, 14, and 15! Hahaha I want to know them all :D
Thank you for asking, Lacey, I answered! :D
DeleteI know, I just looove that version. ^_^
Favorite prince? Favorite couple? Favorite kiss? Favorite dance? A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience? Anddd #drumroll which world/setting would you want to live in the most? X)
ReplyDeleteTbh, AY's version of that song almost makes me cry. #facepalm Until the end, when he's just like, "YEAH!" Sounds like something I'd do. Be all playing something tragic-sad-beautiful, feel myself cracking, then just bang the end and be all, "Ta-daaa!" =P
...... [starts listening to the song again ;)]
I LOVE when he says "Yeah". xD It's pretty much too much Adam adorableness to take. ;)
Delete*Sigh* It's such a beautiful rendition...
Number 1, 9,10,24, and 35. :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, You already know the answer to this, but I AM A HUGE DISNEY FAN. As to why, I think I might also have covered this but maybe not? So, for multiple reasons. 1. For the reason you mentioned. It DOES bring ou the kid in you and makes you happy. 2. I have sooo many good memories from it. The movies, the characters, disney world itself. 3. Theere is magic in it. I totally believe it. Something about it, makes you believe in things you know aren't real. Like Peter Pan coming some day in your window. Like when you go to disney world, and you see the fireworks show and you see tinkerbell fly across... you know its not real but it sure as heck feels real and thats magic. All of the mickey mouse foods, and hidden mickeys, there's so much stuff that you find out and your just mind blown. The thrill of it all and the beauty of it all. The fatc that you get to pass it on in generations to come. Or even surprise and share things with your sisters about it. The fact that everyone is sooo happy there. Its magic, I tell you. Magic. There's no other way to describe it. Disney is happiness wrapped up in a package. I also feel like Disney helps make people's dreams come true. And promotes kindness and love. Like if you have heard or seen some of the videos of interaction with the kids and characters its amazing. Or even the security guards asking little girls dressed up like a princesses for their autographs. They keep them dreaming and they create memories. And it reminds me to pursue my dreams too. Like the disney College program. :)
I'm getting to go to Disney for my 19th birthday AND I AM SO PYSCHED. Its my golden birthday. I'm so happy. :)
Sorry that was a lot. LAstly, what is the link yu posted to? on my computer it doesn't show up. From the above comments i have gathered that its an owl city song, and i love owl city so I wanted to know what it is. :)
You're right, the magic FEELS SO REAL. I was watching this Disney show the other day, with this man and his family going to Disney World. Well, he said he loved the Disney Magic and he was middle aged, which is really awesome because that means he didn't care that people knew he still loved it. I want to be like that. I want to ride Dumbo the Flying Elephant when I'm in my fifties if I want to, and not worry about people think it's silly. :) And yes, I LOVED that story I saw on Pinterest of the security guard asking for the little girl's autograph. So, so sweet. :)
DeleteI'm SO excited for you!!! :D It WILL be magical, you better believe it. Ahh, Disney World is such a beautiful place in so many ways. <3
Sure! The song was Owl City's version of "Can You Feel the Love Tonight".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_09pKvhI1s
Thank you, Sophie for the comment, I loved it!!! "Disney is happiness wrapped up in a package." is something I'll be quoting. :D