Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Stockings Were Hung...

Ahh, Christmas. It was nice.
Christmas Eve most of my family came over  and it was beautiful.
My mom created a masterpiece of a meal, and we all talked and laughed, me, my sisters and brother-in-laws exchanged presents. It was a blessing.
My sister Jennifer, brother-in-law and three nephews were going to nine o'clock mass, and me and my folks were going to midnight, but right when they were about to head out we all scrambled around to go with them (almost running into each other, while getting ready).
But we made it just in time to sing the opening hymn, my favorite, O Come, All Ye Faithful. :)
I also ran into another sister and brother-in-law there afterwards. 
It was such a happy night!

Yesterday me and my parents exchanged presents, then some of the family came over for a big brunch. I don't even know how to describe all the incredible food I've eaten these past few days...
The boys opened presents and toys were strewn across the house, like nobody's business. ;)

Part of me wishes I had taken pictures of everything that happened, but then again, I was pretty busy living it. :)

What did y'all do? I'd love to hear! <3


P.S. My tree this year was a Charlie Brown tree. ;) It just seemed right.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute:) I'm glad you had a good Christmas! We woke up at 5:30 am and opened presents, then ate breakfast and took naps. haha. Then our friends that are practically family members came over and we had a feast and then played some games and exchanged gifts. Lastly we watched It's a Wonderful Life because one of our friends had never seen it! Can you believe that? I was in shock. lol. It was a beautiful christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how much fun it sounds like you had!! Haha, I hope they loved their first time watching it! :D

      Delete
  2. Aww so lovely. My Christmas was similar. Packed with family and REALLY good food, presents, and overall charming chaos :) Glad you had a great day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! *Sigh* I love Christmas. :) Thank you, girl! I'm happy you had a great day!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! My Christmas was packed with family, food, and laughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessi! Awww, that sounds wonderful, I love times like that. Money can't buy. :)

      Delete

All of your comments always brighten my day up. :)
I do reply back, so if your want to stay updated just click the "subscribe by email" link, underneath the comment box.

Note: I ask you to please keep your words pure to the reader's eyes, within the message of Philippians 4:8

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things"